Entrance Guide lines/Procedures
Marymount Girls Catholic Secondary School invites applications from suitably qualified candidates
to attend entry examinations into Form One in September 2017.
- Candidates should have sat for the 2017 Primary School Leaving Certificate Examinations (PSLCE) or its equivalent.
- Those that already made applications and confirmed with the school need not re-apply.
- Registration fees is K9, 000.00 (Nine thousand kwacha) per candidate.
- Registration forms should be sent/collected upon payment of the registration fees
- Mode of Payment: Strictly through the School Fees Account number 879158, National Bank of Malawi,
Mzuzu Branch; make sure you indicate the name of your respective daughter/ward on the deposit slip and
fax it to 01 311 730 or email it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Examination Date: 28th May 2017
- BLANTYRE:Our Lady of Wisdom Secondary School
- LILONGWE: St John Secondary School
- MZUZU:Marymount Catholic Secondary School
Obtain letters/testimonials from your church and school Head teacher and attach them to the application letter
Closing Date: All applications should be received by 21st May 2017. Please note that there will be no
registration on the examination day.
All application letters should be addressed to:
The School Manager
Marymount Girls Catholic Secondary School
P.O. Box 137, Mzuzu
Tel: 0111 310 407/ 0111 310 244
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org